• Benjamin System of Muscular Therapy • Chair Massage • Chinese Massage • Hoffa Massage Technique
Myotherapy treatment involves an extensive physical evaluation with an integrated approach to the treatment of involved muscles, joints, and nerves. Myotherapy can be utilized to treat acute and chronic conditions, as well as in the area of preventative management and prescriptive exercises.
A distinguishing feature of Myotherapy is the clinical reasoning used, in which standard methods of evaluation are used such as orthopaedic tests, postural assessment, neurological and functional testing in conjunction with a thorough palpatory assessment of the spine, peripheral joint play, and the contractile evaluation of musculature.
Common conditions that Myotherapists can treat include:
- Sporting and occupational injuries
- Stiffness and pain associated with poor posture
- Associated joint and vertebral dysfunction and pain
- Acute and chronic conditions affecting function & mobility
- Acute and chronic stiff and/or painful neck
- Chronic overuse syndromes - tendinitis, RSI, tennis/golfer's elbow, carpal tunnel
- Acute and chronic back pain/'sciatica'
- Shoulder pain, impingement syndrome, frozen shoulder
- Hand and finger numbness/tingling – thoracic outlet syndrome
- Knee, leg, and foot pain – shin splints, patella tracking dysfunction, runners knee, ankle sprains
- Arthritis/Multiple Sclerosis
- Pregnancy – pre/post natal complaints
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia
- Pain and dysfunction associated with stress and tension
- Rehabilitative stage of an injury or illness
As a professional massage therapist, your ability to help others and grow your business is always on your mind. Protecting your business with liability insurance is also an extremely important part of your overall business.
Liability insurance can protect you from clients who have allergic reactions from oils and creams as well as slip and falls. It also may protect you if they make a claim and ask for financial reimbursement for injuries or loss of income they suffered from your treatment.
Our extensive insurance plan also protects damages to your personal property and premises and protection against fraudulent use of your social security number to establish credit accounts or secure loans through our identity recovery coverage.
What you do matters to the health and well-being of so many, why not
give yourself the peace of mind you deserve and protect yourself with insurance.
It's simple, low-cost, and instant! APPLY NOW
Best coverage limits and lowest rates for professionals in the industry of massage and bodywork.Enhances your professional reputation as a massage therapist.Mobile coverage in all 50 states that protects you wherever you provide your service."A" Rated coverage from Great American which is one of the world’s largest insurance underwriters.Instant coverage and proof online in less than 10 minutes!
|General & Professional Liability Coverage|
|General & Professional Aggregate Limit ||$3,000,000|
|Products-Completed Operations Aggregate Limit ||$3,000,000|
|Personal and Advertising Injury Limit ||Included|
|General & Professional Each Occurrence Limit ||$2,000,000|
|Damage to Premises Rented to You Limit ||$300,000|
|Medical Expense Limit ||$5,000|
|Inland Marine/Business Personal Property Limit ||$2,000|
|Identity Recovery Coverage|
|Identity Coverage Limit ||$15,000|
**Please note these are brief definitions of coverages and your policy may be more restrictive in its language.
It is essential that you refer to the actual policy for a complete description of coverages and exclusions.